Tinting the windows in your car is a cool way to transform it's look, and an excellent way to add some protection for you and your passengers. Window tinting will help with heat rejection and harmful UV rays, ultimately keeping your car cooler and enhancing its look. The added privacy tinting gives is an added bonus, preventing people from seeing inside your vehicle as easy.
3M Window Tinting
The 3M car window film we use provides protection from the sun’s destructive rays by creating a permanent barrier between your vehicle’s interior and the outside world. Auto manufacturers produce cars with high-grade leather and suede interiors, making it increasingly crucial to protect these interiors from fading and cracking. Tinting your car windows will keep the interior cooler, and help protect your dashboard, seats, carpets, floor mats, vinyl, and leather from being affected by our strong UV rays.
We use 2 different tints: 3M™ Obsidian Automotive Window Film and 3M™ Automotive Window Film Colour Stable Series.
3M™ Automotive Window Film Colour Stable Series:
3M™ Colour Stable's appearance rivals tinted factory glass, does not turn purple, and provides great heat rejection. 3M's nano-carbon polyester provides an aesthetically pleasing look, amazing colour stability, and is non-metallised to ensure no signal interference. Colour Stable rejects up to 57% of the heat coming through your windows, providing glare relief and reducing eye discomfort.
- Rejects up to 57% of total solar energy coming through your windows
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Provides great heat rejection without signal interference
- Significantly reduces glare, providing a more comfortable and safe driving experience
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M
3M™ Obsidian Automotive Window Film:
Lasting comfort and performance at an affordable price. Using a unique combination of dyes that resist fading and colour change, 3M's patented Infuse Technology provides better durability, colour retention and fade resistance than many other dyed films.
These films provide strong heat rejection, low reflectivity and protection from ultraviolet (UV) rays. The Obsidian series is available in a variety of tint levels to meet customer needs.
- Hot outside, cool and private inside
- Rejects up to 44% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays
- Non-metallised window film lets you stay connected on mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference
- Reduces up to 91% of the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and concentrate on the road
If you’ve been searching for the best window tinting in Auckland, then let our expert technicians take care of all your window tinting needs at one of our Ceramic Pro Centre's.
Full 3M Window Tinting Packages start from $449.00 + GST
Half 3M Window Tinting Packages (front windows) start from $199.00 + GST
Panoramic Roof Tinting start from $179.00 + GST
All prices exclude GST